- The Write Outsource announces a 20% holiday discount on new projects through the end of December, 2010! Call The Write Outsource for more details at 619-772-7953 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2008 First Place "Pro Award," Internal Newsletter,
Community College Public Relations Organization
- 2007 Medallion Award, Newsletter, National Association of Marketing and Public Relations
- "Paragon Award," Feature Article/General News Story,
National Council for Marketing and Public Relations, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 2005 "Paragon Award," Online Newsletter, National Council for Marketing and Public Relations
- 2006 First Place "Pro Award," Internal Newsletter, Community College Public Relations Organization
- 2006 First Place "Pro Award," Online Newsletter, Community College Public Relations Organization
In The News...
- September, 2010. Michael Grant moderates a distinguished panel of San Diego news executives discussing the topic, "It’s Not Your Grandparents’ Newspaper or Newscast Anymore - Living with 24-hour on-line news, blogs, tweets and other changes that affect the way you receive and understand the news you get." Catfish Club, San Diego Hall of Champions, Balboa Park.
- August, 2010. Michael Grant is appointed by Grossmont College President, Sunita V. Cooke, Ph.D. to be a contributing writer for the College and Community Relations Department by writing public relations articles and information releases to the community for the 2010-11 academic year.
- July, 2009. Perry's Planet, by Michael Grant, published by San Diego Magazine. (After clicking this link, please scroll down to the second article on that page.)
- January 20, 2009. Michael Grant's blog cited by The New York Times, "The Opinionator." (Click on the link to read the citation.)
- September, 2007. The Write Outsource Press Release.
- "Warbirds: How They Played the Game" 2003
- "San Diego Tapestry" 1993
- "The Southwest – a Land and Its People" 1992
- "Deep in the Heart of Texas" 1988
- "Michael Grant's Cookbook" 1988
- Pulitzer Prize Nominee, "A Point in Space and Time," San Diego Union
- Pulitzer Prize Nominee, "Wayman & Son," San Diego Union
- "Mark Twain" Award, Associated Press News Executives Council
- "Woody Award" for Wit & Humor, Herbert W. Lockwood
- "Best Column" Award, Society of Professional Journalists - San Diego Chapter
- Best "Column Writing/Major Print" Award, San Diego Press Club
- Best "Feature Story/Major Print" Award, San Diego Press Club
- "Ring of Truth Award," Best Local General-Interest Story, James S. Copley
- Best "Sports Feature/Column" Award, Associated Press Managing Editors Association